- Passport Renewal
- Use of Community Center at a discount
- Connect with fellow Nigerian businesses and professionals
Membership is open to all sons and daughters (including adopted children) of Nigerian indigenes. All spouses of sons and daughters of Nigerian indigenes.
One-time registration fee of $100 for Married couple, and $50 for Single
$100 Married Couple
Membership is open to all Nigerians by birth, naturalization, marriage who share the aims and objectives and are willing to contribute to the advancement of the institute through positive commitment and devotion.
Individual membership: Individuals may become members by registering individually. For more information contact us.
Organizational Membership: Nigerian Organizations in Minnesota may become members by registering as organizational members and nominate representatives to MIND. For more information contact us.
Honorary membership: Honorary membership is conferred on deserving non-Nigerians who have demonstrated their commitment to the Institute and its aims and goals. This is subject to recommendations of the Board of Advisors and approval of the general assembly. For more information contact us.
- 2015: Choices that will make or mar Nigeria - Daily Sun
- Illegal Immigrants With Questionable Identity Arrested In Nigeria - CHANNELS TELEVISION
- Explosions, gunfire at south Nigeria rally kill policeman - Reuters
- Multiple bombs kill eight in northeast Nigerian town - Reuters
- Nigerian Senate summons Jega over postponement of elections - Premium Times
- Tough As Nails: Women Scientists Rise Up In Nigeria - NPR (blog)
- Nigeria's Obasanjo quits ruling PDP in blow to Jonathan - Reuters