July 14th, 2011
Re: ADVERTISEMENT TO MARK THE LAUNCHING OF THE NIGERIAN COMMUNITY/COMMUNITY/CULTURAL CENTER IN MINNESOTA
The Minnesota Institute for Nigerian Development is proud to announce the launching of its first ever community/cultural center on October 8, 2011. As you may already know, this event is sure to attract hundreds of thousands of Nigerians, other Africans, and various groups in the USA and beyond.
A major aspect of these events is the production of a commemorative Program Book. It will circulate among Africans in Minnesota and rest of the USA as well as in Africa and Europe; providing a great publicity vehicle for businesses, associations and groups. We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to publicize your business, profession or association to this wide audience. The rates are generously subsidized:
Back Page: $500.00 Full Page: $100.00 Half Page: $50.00
Front Page: $ 500.00
Please provide electronic version of your advertisement or congratulatory statement with appropriate check made payable to MIND on or before August 30, 2011 to the address above.
We thank you in anticipation of your response. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Long Live Africa !! Long Live Minnesota!! Long Live the United State of America!!!
Mr. Timothy Adediran, MIND President
Dr. Kehinde Odusote, MIND Organizing Committee-Chair
Minnesota Institute for Nigerian Development
3333 4th St. N. Ste #29-B
Minneapolis, MN 55412
- 2015: Choices that will make or mar Nigeria - Daily Sun
- Illegal Immigrants With Questionable Identity Arrested In Nigeria - CHANNELS TELEVISION
- Explosions, gunfire at south Nigeria rally kill policeman - Reuters
- Multiple bombs kill eight in northeast Nigerian town - Reuters
- Nigerian Senate summons Jega over postponement of elections - Premium Times
- Tough As Nails: Women Scientists Rise Up In Nigeria - NPR (blog)
- Nigeria's Obasanjo quits ruling PDP in blow to Jonathan - Reuters